I'm Tay & if those lyrics intrigued you, click this link! My entire heart lays with my grandparents, tiny humans, & never allowing an awkward silence to live for more than 3 seconds.
Why choose me? Simple. My clients are not just my clients. They are my people. I wanna share their accomplishments, I wanna push them through their hardships, I want to show them that they are beautiful.
We'll probably make fast friends if:
You like books
You like babies
You prioritize being kind to others
You think my jokes are punbelievable ( I tell mom jokes. They're dad jokes, but better)
Heard enough? Think you'd like to be one of my people? Want my people to call your people?
Looking for a way to give back? Curious about some causes near and dear to my heart? Look no further! I'm very into the school of thought that we get back what we put into the world and I am here on this earth to give all I can. Maybe we're kindred souls. No money? No problem! Time can be the best thing you can give to someone in need.
- Moblins for Matt - A dear friend lost his brother in 2016 to SUDEP (sudden unexpected death in epilepsy) & now he, his gorgeous wife, and a lot of our friends get together every few months and we stream video games to raise money. As of this link, they've raised nearly $10k. Consider helping reach that goal!!
- Happy Birthday, Inc. - Throw birthday parties for children in foster care! I haven't gotten to do this as much as I'd like, but the children have the most infectious personalities and it's very fulfilling. (Fun fact: One of my life goals is to be a foster parent!)
- KVC - A foster/adoption/children oriented non-profit. The link goes directly to their volunteer page, but as of now I volunteer to photograph events for them. They are so gracious and selfless. It's truly an honor to work with them.
- Kansas City Pet Project - My family & I all rescued our pups from there! They're a nonprofit no kill shelter and they're committed to helping people find the right homes for their families. Donate time, money or a temporary home for pups in need! (Even the cutie on the left came from there! Meet Finn.)
- The Grooming Project - This place is simply amazing. They are reasonably priced, friendly, and are for a good cause. The Grooming Project focuses on helping break the cycle of poverty by preparing single parents for full time jobs as groomers.